Juliestcyr

May-Mothers-Day-Grandma-Jan

May-Mothers-Day-Grandma-Jan
Juliestcyr, May 8, 2016
Description:
For the iNSD 05.06.2016 Slow scrap. A picture of me and mom at my wedding last year. I went for a fairly squared off layout, inspired by the. FYI- there is stitching there! It's around the page border.

Credits:
Papers, journal card, mixed media, word art and elements - all Just Jaimee Dear Mom BYOC/Storyteller Add On
Frame around photo: Not Lilypad (Amber Shaw)
Frame Around Journal Card: March Just Jaimee Storyteller base modified with a non-Lilypad foil style (KimB)
Font: Confetti. It was definitely a freebie from somewhere.
This is my first attempt at a competitive scrap.
    • Katherine B
      This is so delightful! love all the paint and the colors are fabulous!
    • Juliestcyr
      Katherine B likes this.
    • Saar
      Such a pretty layout; Love the photo.
    • Katherine B
      I would have NEVER guessed you were new to this, @Juliestcyr! You've done a phenomenal job!
    • klee73010
      Love love that painty paper!!!
    • MrsPeel
      I have to say, Julie.... you don't look to new to me!! loving your pages and the way you interpret the instructions for the scraps! have you seen we have monthly challenges? you get a coupon discount for the following month if you complete them, and there are community chat/scraps every month.... let us know if you need help with finding your way around here, the community is amazing and so much fun!!! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    May 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    155.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).