trekmom

May Journaling Challenge Quotes Kelly

May Journaling Challenge Quotes Kelly
trekmom, May 12, 2020
Description:
I hope this counts, these are all things that I have said to my daughter and her response was always the same. You know who's funny, mom? Not you! I got this response when she was in high school more often than I like to admit but no lie, I baited her quite often. The part about breaking up with a guy named Joe is from a Springsteen song and her friends laughed, which only annoyed her more. My girl is a grown up and I miss her and her sass.
I used Pink Reptile Designs Wild Child Grass, Kim Jensen Boho Sunshine flower Yellow, Forever Joy Poolside el fish swim and Forever joy's Bloom Sky. The cat still makes the best diving tuck ever, Greg Louganis look out.
LynnG and mirjam like this.
    • Donitab
      Funny - someday she will miss all those funny things you said! Love the oversized quote and that sun on the pretty blue
      trekmom likes this.
    • garrynkim
      What a cute, cleaver page. I love how you put what you said and the bits of it that are in the photo part. So fun to look at!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @garrynkim I realized that I needed to start writing down the goofy things the kids have said over the years and this seemed like a good time for a Kelly only page. This child, I'm sure she is my mom's fault, she must have said I hope you have one worse than you. We used to lift her up into the air and exclaim, "oh Goblin King, oh Goblin King, take this child away from me" and she's still annoyed that David Bowie never took us up on that offer. Thank you.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    May 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).