christiansen_summer

May Byoc

May Byoc
christiansen_summer, May 6, 2016
Description:
May BYOC by Nancie Rowe-Janitz I really love all word art !
Meditate element by Little Butterfly Wings M3 January 16 add-on and date stamp by liv.edesigns.
nrjanitz, domad and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh this is so great for so many reasons: love all the paints and your word art, the tittle worl is great...and then your journaling..... well, first of all, blessed with a man that is really a partner, and is willing to make an effort most men should in the yeat of 2016...but I know is NOT the case in a huge number of them in the world. Then , to have come to a healing process that does not involve medication (funny that the two words are so similar, right?) Even though I have tried, for years and years since I was 16 and first came across meditation, I haven't been able to do it properly but I know when I at least try, my vision about the present & future is better, and I am able to move on. Even though I haven't fully achieved it, I kniow many of my friends who have, and a couple of cases of people I dearly love who even cheated cancer through meditation.... long story but lets say a lady who had been given 8 months to live in 1983 by doctors all over the world, including John Hopkins in the USA, was still alive in her 70s last January when she died. She has 30 something years of happiness and that was through meditation.... so I know it can more than be achieved... (I have many other cases I could tell you but you must be tired of me by now so I go LOL) amazing page, I am so pleased to hear you can achieve some relief.... all the best for the future ...and look forward to more pages of yours!!!!! [​IMG]
    • Jana.holden
      Wow Summer! Great page visually and personally. TFS your story and I'm glad you have found something positive that is helping you.
    • christiansen_summer
      @MrsPeel Thanks for commenting! Such interesting stories!! I know it won't solve anything, but I feel hopeful that it will at least contribute to the whole of things. Thanks for being awesome!
    • Katherine B
      Did I already comment on this? Either way, LOVE it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    christiansen_summer
    Date:
    May 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    910.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    612px
    Height:
    792px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).