flowersgal

May-2020_NBK_Simple-Chall_web

May-2020_NBK_Simple-Chall_web
flowersgal, May 6, 2020
Description:
May 2020 - NBK Simple Challenge
Credits:
NBK Designs - Easy Peasy No. 12; Everyday Life - solid papers; Art & Nature cards #2; Art Crush 14 cards; Chat freebie
KarenB likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love this pocket page and your wild mask
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Love how you used the cards! Great mask!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      How fun! You are definitely coping with Covid. I love all your journal cards, including the memes.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Here You Are Again With That @flowersgal Sense Of Humor!...LOVE! It!...I Like How You Got Snoopy In There Drinking His Coffee Too!...A Photo Of You In Mask!...& How You Used Some Of The Chat Freebies!...I Was There For That Chat Too!...& I Was The One Who Asked NBK To Create A WA With My All Time Favorite Saying...& She Obliged Kindly During That Chat!...You Used It Here Wonderfully..."Every Day May Not Be Good...But There Is Something Good In Every Day"...Great Job!...:beat...
    • flowersgal
      @RJMJ - thanks for your kind comments. I loved using some of the chat freebies and putting the sayings onto the wonderful blurred background of the Art & Nature Cards. Thanks for asking for those. And, you know, that of course I had to have a bit of humor -- I mean, after all, we can choose to laugh or cry. Today I choose laughter.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      flowersgal likes this.
    • twinsmomflor
      wow love the quotes. They are great... and the best your photo...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Electra
      This is wonderful! There is a sense of humour about it and together with your smiling face in that cool mask, well, it just makes everything better! Gorgeous page, @flowersgal !
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Dady
      Love your pocket page ♥️
      flowersgal likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love the gradient blurs with that blursday comment! great covid real life page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    May 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).