cookingmylife

May-20-Orvieto-Food

May-20-Orvieto-Food
cookingmylife, May 20, 2020
Description:
I am my mother’s daughter. As much as my mother loved gardening and flowers, she always taught me that you can’t always eat them, Better to stick to food...

lgrieveson_lucille
lgrieveson_springboard-4

Thanks for looking!
LynnG, trekmom and Dalis like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      superb photos! great page
    • cfile
      I love your journaling and love your bright and cheery photos of flowers and veggies... I love the paint edge ad stitched border.. the bg paper with the blending of paint is a nice nuetral base to allow the photos of yours to shine... I agree re gardening and flowers.. I much prefer the veggies :) Love this Maureen!
    • Dalis
      I understand it 100%!!!!! OMG... Those veggies are gorgeous and so are the flowers. I am not a big flower person, specially bouquets. What for? You can't do much with them other than watch them die! I do have a little obsession with orchids. The only reason I don't have any new ones is because I haven't left the house and I need to go to TJ to go get one.... or two. LOL!!!
    • flowersgal
      I love photos from outdoor markets of fresh vegetables and flowers. Your photos are great and I can almost hear my mother saying the same thing (she lived through the Great Depression which shaped her life thereafter). Lovely fresh page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is such a beautiful and colorful page!
    • mcurtt
      Wow! That looks good enough to eat! LOL!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    May 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).