Pups_r_Paps

Master-Closet-Makeover

Master-Closet-Makeover
Pups_r_Paps, Mar 12, 2021
Description:
JOURNALING: UNDER HANGERS: Before 6/3/20; During 7/1/20; After 7/9/20; AT BOTTOM: BEFORE: Theresa from Closets By Design met with me at my house in June. I showed her pictures of what I had in mind and what she developed was perfect. She even suggested a pull-out rod so I could hang out my outfit the night before. DURING: Craig was the workman who installed my closet. I opted NOT to paint the walls because I figured my clothes would hide the spackling where the prior shelving units had been. AFTER: I LOVE my new closet. It’s so functional and designed just for me. Besides my clothes, it has shelves for my shoes and purses (not shown) and room for my luggage, a laundry basket and a step stool.

CREDITS: PHOTOS – by me; “HANGER” – clipart library; KIT – “Happy at Home”, Sahin Designs; FONT – Pea Stella Noodles, Complete in Him
    • KAPOH
      This layout caught my eye in the gallery. Congrats on your makeover! I like what the hangers on your layout are hanging on.
    • flowersgal
      Oh, something I need to do and your make-over is inspiring. I like how you used the hangers to display labels that lead the eye through the transformation.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Mar 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).