wvsandy

Marshall

Tags:
Marshall
wvsandy, Jun 29, 2017
Description:
Created for The Weekly June 21st & 23rd Challenges to use Extraction & the Burn Tool.

Paislee Press, Behind the Lens
Lynn Grieveson, Hint At It Brushes - Love
One Little Bird, Cheri Elements
Pink Reptile Designs, Love Bug Elements
Pink Reptile , Love Bug Papers
Fiddle Dee Dee, Love Out Loud {Dressed Down}
MrsPeel, MrsGaramer and RebeccaH like this.
    • mcurtt
      Love how the burning technique brings out depth in your flowers. I need to remember this technique for it. :-)
      wvsandy likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Love that bold strip bg paper and the extraction on the photo too! This one definitely caught my eye in the gallery! Wonderful layout!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • amandac
      Well done with the technique challenge! Looks like you nailed it to me! Such a fun page :)
      wvsandy likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Great work with the technique!! Those photos are so great and I love that background! I especially love the Marshall theme :)
      wvsandy likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh Sandy!!!!! this is so amazing!!! (well, as usual with you!!!!) gorgeous colors, love that you extracted the magnet, just given me an idea for my kitchen's pages!!!!!! awesome job on the girls' head extraction, the whole page is vibrant and those shadows complete the perfection!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    Jun 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).