Life is: Feeling Grateful butterfly, ephemera
Life is: Keeping Memories Alive tab, paper piles ephemera
I Choose You flower, leaves, flower stickers, lace, paint, background paper
Laugh Often staple
Things to Try blend, paint
Laugh Often brushes
MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the then and now photos. they grow up so fast!
    • bellbird
      great 'then and now' combo page! the texture and painty-ness, that splash of green especially that plays off the clusters with foliage, in the background is wonderful!
    • MrsPeel
      this tugs my heart!!!!! so very beautiful!!!!!! gorgeous choice of background, the embellishments is delicate and perfect placed, everything is in sync and the feeling coming from those photos makes me wanna be there with Sarita!!!! also, Congrats on the guest spot!!!!!!! I will try be around when you are, anyway, this is so beautiful, need to make more time for the rest of your gallery, Huggzzzz!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • Pachimac
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Pachimac
      @bellbird thank you! I hoped someone would see the little splashes of green!
      bellbird likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Doesn't this just bring you joy and break your heart all at the same time?! My daughter will be 18 next year and the reality of her growing up and moving on is starting to sink in. Beautiful photos and I love all the hearts and butterflies!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).