March-Template-Challenge

March-Template-Challenge
shastahun, Mar 4, 2018
Description:
Credits:
Dawn Inskip | March 2018 Challenge Template
Becca Bonneville | Happy Hearts

Journaling:
Rylie’s 5th birthday was held at Magic Castle on March 3rd, 2018 while Jesse was home for R&R from Kuwait. We had such a blast celebrating the day with her, and she loved her Shopkins cake! Her favorite part of the day, however, was going home and getting to play with all her presents, especially her LOL Big Surprise!
    • cfile
      What a sweet page Shasta!! Happy Birthday to Rylie. How fun to celebrate her birthday at the Magic Castle!! So glad her Dad was home to help celebrate!! Love the paper and colorful paint splatters. the pink papers are perfect to match her photo and I love the glitter heart to match her glittery crown!! Great page with the template!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!
    • ArmyGrl
      Yea for the princess! And this such a perfect princess page. Your choice of colors totally rock...and I love that golden heart.
    • MiekSter
      This is SO sweet, I love the color combination you've used and congrats to your little princess
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    shastahun
    Date:
    Mar 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).