Cherylndesigns

March Scraplift Challenge - ArmyGirl (Lisa)

March Scraplift Challenge - ArmyGirl (Lisa)
Cherylndesigns, Mar 26, 2021
Description:
I lifted Lisa's page here: MOC5_NewBeginnings | The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com) - I remember, in a previous MOC how much trouble I had with this challenge and wanted to do it again, not that I understand clipping masks.

I used Paula Kesselring's BLACK AND WHITE ONLY PAPER Digital Paper Packs for Scrapbooking – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com) and BLACK AND WHITE ONLY ELEMENTS Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com) and
DYMO Word Art | Digital Scrapbooking Elements – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com) that are all retiring from the store on March 31st.

I also used Paula Kesselring Mixed Bits 3: Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com) and Paula Kesselring Mixed Bits 1:The Lilypad :: Mixed Media Monthly :: Mixed Bits #1 (the-lilypad.com) that are NOT retiring.
trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      Wonderful lift Cheryl.. I love your notation re not understanding the clipping masks from previous MOC and how you wanted to do it again :) I love your banner shape with your AJ style of page with your wonderful use of the Dymmo word strips to remind us all what is important in life with everything going on in the world. Well done my friend! Thanks for playing along with the March Scraplift Challenge!
    • trekmom
      So great, now to print out about ten and hang them all over the house.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Christa, you always leave the greatest comments!! I've learned SO much since I joined here - a HUGE percentage from you!! These things are so much fun now, but I was completely lost when I had to try to figure this out for MOC!! Thanks so much for your constant encouragement and support!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      cfile likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @trekmom That would look great for a party, wouldn't it??? I must keep that in mind. Thanks for your comments!!
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns oh my Cheryl, I am blushing over here.. thank you for your sweet note.. You are so welcome. I am so glad you jumped into the water and started to play with PS CC from PSE. I am so proud of you and love seeing how you have incorporated what you learned into each and every page :) Hugs my dear!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Okay, now I have goosebumps all over my arms. I can't ever thank you enough for sharing all of your knowledge. No matter what I (or anybody else) asks you, you share so willingly! That's a remarkable trait and I can't even tell you how much I've learned from you. I have almost all of your tutorials saved in my favorites and I pulled one of them out the other day to be able to do that OOB Challenge for NBK. Here it is if you'd like to see it. I just needed to go back to basics and I still had your tutorial. March NBK Challenge | The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com) I can't believe that I didn't even know how to do a clipping mask until I came here. Love you!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      cfile likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I LOOOVVVEEE your sraplift!!!! You have totally nailed the clipping mask and I totally adore the unique shape of your layout.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @ArmyGrl Thank you SO much, Lisa!!! I always love your comments and I love clipping masks now - I'm a "clipping fool". Hahaha
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    80.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).