Cherylndesigns

March Sahlin Studio Challenge

March Sahlin Studio Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Mar 6, 2019
Description:
My second oldest grandson, Jordan, has decided to move back to Michigan. These are some of the going away pictures. Cameron (the oldest) was having a pretty rough time. These three are each just 2 years apart and were always so close growing up. This "Rough Times" kit was perfect for these pictures.

Credits: sahlinstudio_3mar19template; sahlinstudio_roughtimes_paper1, paper5, pattern6, ws-bestrong, ws-iwillbeokay, ws-youcan'thavetherainbow, ws-thestarscan'tshinewithoutdarkness, rough, wa-lifeisnotalwayseasy, grunge_pagestitches.
Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      I admire your openness and honesty and I hope you can look back at this and smile. It jumped out at me right away and I didn't even know it was yours. Hugs.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra You're so intuitive, Electra. Yes, it's a sad thing - Jordan has had his share of trouble - it just seems to find him. We HOPE that his moving back to Michigan helps him get his head on straight. He just can't seem to get it together. Thank goodness, the other two have such good heads on their shoulders. He left yesterday. :(
    • mcurtt
      I am sorry... Saying goodbye is not fun. But hopefully the move will be good for him... I agree, this kit is perfect for these photos. :hug
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. My oldest DD has been so depressed since Jordan left on Monday. I spent a long time talking to her yesterday. We hope this will be a new start for him.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    101.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).