Cherylndesigns

March Photography Challenge

March Photography Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Mar 31, 2021
Description:
This is a picture I took of some of my antique finds from Sunday's outing.

Paula Kesselring Antique Paper #10:
Digital Paper Packs for Scrapbooking – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Paula Kesselring Paper Edges: Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Paula Kesselring Mixed Bits #3:
Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
    • cfile
      Neat photo and page Cheryl. Love all the papers and paints you used to scrap this.. the antiques you found are neat.. like steam punk style. Love your page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much, Christa! They totally look like steampunk. They're something automotive - my hubby told me, but I have no clue what he was talking about. LOL I'm either going to make a wall hanging or use them for stepping stones. How's that for versatility? Did you notice the horse shoe and the huge spike It's from when they laid the railroads. SO rusty and cool!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns yes I noticed the horseshoe and railroad spike and I like that the horseshoe is reflected up so the luck doesn't run out :) That will be cool as a wall hanging I think :) Have fun with your finds!
    • flowersgal
      Interesting finds! Looking forward to seeing what you create with them. Great layout.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks, Patsy! I bought all of the "gears" the lady had. LOL She said "you cleaned me out". Hahaha
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Of course - they HAVE to go up! I always laugh when I see people hang them the wrong way. Haha
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).