Cherylndesigns

March khadfield Storyteller Template

March khadfield Storyteller Template
Cherylndesigns, Mar 2, 2019
Description:
Did I ever have the perfect "back story" for this challenge. Haha

Credits: khadfield Storyteller Template, khadfield_IndianSummer_paperpurple, papercoral; khadfield_FamilyMatters_paperyellow; khadfield_paintedpretties_6; khadfield_BitsandPieces2_arrow; khadfield_BitsandPieces3_flower3; khadfield_cfile_ScotlandTheBraveBrads_redtartanshadow; fonts Beyond The Mountains, Arial Regular.
cfile and Tree City like this.
    • Tree City
      What a fun use of the template and the bg ppr colors are so pretty! The arrow pointing to the offending corkscrew bit is perfect! Also...This page cracks me up! I broke a cork screw once; I ended up pushing it down into the bottle using a spatula handle. We gotta do what we gotta do, amiright?
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Tree City I knew this would be a great story, Sara! I have a "thing" with corks. Remember the Braden cork story? (He opened a bottle for me and did push it down inside.) I tried hard to get it out with my knife and I didn't have enough strength in my hands. I would have been happy if it had gone on down, but it was stuck like glue.
      cfile and Tree City like this.
    • Tree City
      @Cherylndesigns yup, this is a good story, esp if you can laugh at yourself, which I think you can do. I can laugh at myself, too. :-)
      I was at home so I googled "how to get out a stuck cork" or something like that lol. The article I read said that it's really hard to get a cork *out* but pushing it down is easier (plus I didn't have part of the corkscrew stuck in it, which made pushing easier I'm sure lol!)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Tree City I can totally laugh at myself, Sara!! Why not, I ask??? LOL The guy at the desk asked me if I cared if the cork went down in and I said I didn't. Then he said he was afraid it had loose pieces and that wouldn't have been good. At that point, I would have fished them out. The time Braden got it IN the bottle, it didn't hurt it at all. But it was fully intact. Haha
      Tree City likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Cute story. And you weren't at home with all of the conveniences to be able to fix the situation. I'm sure you saved the hotel clerk from a boring evening at the front desk. LOL!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I probably did give him some comic relief. There was a group of Vietnam Vets sitting in the lobby - they were having some kind of convention - and they were all watching and laughing. When I first went down there, I asked them if anybody had a Swiss Army Knife. Nobody did. We had quite an audience. The guy on the desk called the maintenance guy to bring him a wrench. There's never a dull minute when I'm around. :gigglep:gigglep
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      Love this Cheryl!!! so sorry your corkscrew busted but glad you got assistance from the hotel desk concierge :) I opened a bottle yesterday and the end of cork broke off and was stuck in the neck.. it took some finagling (sp??) and I finally got the tiny end out without pushing it in to the bottle! How fun and so glad you took photos! Great back story and perfect use of the template.. Cheers and so glad after everything you were able to enjoy a nice glass of white :) (FYI Kate's Me Myself and I kit has a great white wine glass :) and bottle ;)) Love your page and fun use of the template .. thanks for playing along and sharing your fun story Cheryl.. glad it all ended well and you could bring some entertainment to the crowd :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile How funny/strange that you got the cork stuck in the bottle yesterday. :crazy3I knew those pictures would come in handy some day. I need to get that kit. I knew there was one that I'd seen you use, but hadn't looked for it yet. Thanks for a challenge that I could use this story and my pictures on.
      cfile likes this.
    • Nemla
      Lol, glad it got sorted. Hope it tasted wonderful.. Love your usage of the template.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Nemla Thanks so much! It was a funny experience, that's for sure. Haha
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    97.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).