BevG

March AJ Muse week 4

March AJ Muse week 4
BevG, Mar 26, 2017
Description:
Week 1 (water): Totally Trashed & Windswept, Coco Kit, Herne Bay Kit, Iko Island Kit-all by Lynn Grieveson
Week 2 (circles): M3 April 16 Main Kit, Forecast Kit, Storm Warning Brushes by Lynn Grieveson, Spring Collection by Dawn Inskip
Week 3 (stars): Forecast Kit, Iced Kit, First Light by Lynn Grieveson, Chestnut Lane Elements by One Little Bird
Week 4 (anchor): Autumn Scene Transfers, Bergen kit, Blue Skies Ahead Elements by Lynn Grieveson, M3 March 2017 Main Kit, Autumn Breeze Digital Kit by Creative Memories
Rikki, Juliestcyr and cinderella like this.
    • scrappyjedi
      I love the happy take on all of the seasons- the titles for each are so positive and uplifting!
      BevG likes this.
    • julianz
      These are great, I really like the blended look of the summer quadrant.
      BevG likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Well, it looks like you succeeded in coming up with a great Fall theme for family & home being your anchor. :-)
      BevG likes this.
    • LynnG
      Magic Bev!
      BevG likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know how you said in the forum post that ypu like the most the 4th week? well, I do love it LOVE it huge time, but I thnk the most beautiful thing is that all of them together seems connected, all 4 have something that makes me recognize you in each of them...I really really love the 4 of them, love how you made the tittle/word art golden in the opposite season that are summer & winter, because in my heart I feel those are two seasons that shine, so the golden applies.... now this last one os really really beautiful, I think I mentioned in the one before how I was crazy about those Dawn's florals you used? well, I think the autumn tree with the family and the word art also balance together with the florals above...the whole thing is gorgeous!!!!! Also (nothing to do with the Monthly Muse but I thought I mention) I just saw your avatar/profile photo on Facebook... I think you should change it here and use that one.. you look gorgeous in the other one!!!!!!!!! (iof course you can tell me to mind my own business too LOL) :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • BevG
      Okay I will, but before I do, did you notice that my current one looks like yours? I did....
      And yes, since it has been a couple of days since I finished it, yes. I love it too. Thank you @MrsPeel . Love you tooo!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      yes yes!!!!!!!!!!! sisters!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      BevG likes this.
    • redplaid3
      WELL DONE!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Mar 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).