Megan H

March 2019 Scraplift Challenge

March 2019 Scraplift Challenge
    • MrsPeel
      Megan this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE that you chose the big photo page...she is a gorgeous model and your version of the page is so beautiful, makes her justice!!!! love the doodles and the word art.... gorgeous lift!!!!!!! I knew when Christa said she would do the challenge on my gallery, that I would end up amazed and loving your pages more than my own!!!!!!!! My daughter, Sarita, had the braces for more than 2 years, not sure if it wasn't 3... we had to fight to get the funding money approved, but Thank God she was able to have them so she didn't end up with my bunny teeth LOL... I need to look into my pages see if I ever did a braces page...love this one!!!!! as usual, you inspire!!!! I know I don;t get around the gallery enough ...but I do know you and your pages... will try to come more often!!!! Huggzzzz
      Megan H likes this.
    • Megan H
      Thank you ;-)
    • cfile
      perfection!! Love the large photo of your daughter blended into the bg and I love seeing her smile with her new braces. She is a beautiful girl and I love her portrait in the smaller photo too! Great lift of Cynthia's page. I love the layering and clustering, the circular stitches and the journaling word strips. Beautifully done Megan! Thank for playing along with the scraplift challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Megan H
    Date:
    Mar 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).