March 2016 Surprise Challenge
MsCarolina, Mar 12, 2016
Description:
Artsy by Kristin Aagard Designs
Back 2 School by Kristin Aagard Designs
Half Pack 120 Template by Cindy Schneider
KristinAagard and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so beautiful!!!!!! what an amazing group iof photos, beautiful memory keeping...gorgeous elements you used, love your take on the template...... love your layering & shadows...!!!! there is something you may want to change in the journaling, though it can be my sight, I think you wrote August 2016 (unless, as I said, is a 5 and my sight tricks me, am an old woman so that could be LOL) gorgeous page all together!!!!![​IMG]
      MsCarolina likes this.
    • catschwartz
      I love first day of school layouts! What a great page for keeping your memories. Great photos for it too.
      MsCarolina likes this.
    • KristinAagard
      The first and last day of school are always so fun and special to capture and look back on. I love the pencil pointing at your journaling. Would be fun to take a picture every year under that Waters Edge Sign and see how much taller he gets each year. Great colorful border and light background paper. Well done!
      MsCarolina likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kristin Aagard
    Uploaded By:
    MsCarolina
    Date:
    Mar 12, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    576px
    Height:
    576px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).