cinna

March-17 Journaling challenge

March-17 Journaling challenge
cinna, Mar 23, 2017
Description:
Guess you could call my love for horror movies a guilty pleasure....
Thanks for looking!

Credits:
Fear of the dark {kit} by Little Butterfly Wings, TLP
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Fear-of-the-dark-kit.html
LynnG and orkan like this.
    • cfile
      how fun re horror movies being your guilty pleasure... I love all the blending here the red "blood" paint on the black and white .. My horror days are over... after my 20's I gave them up... I now will put my hands over my eyes, although I still like the likes of the original Dark Shadows or Twilight, a vampire story or Dracula I am ok with but the nightmares on elm street or the Friday the 13th movies or hannibal lecter are a NO for me now.. LOL Also Halloween fright nights... maybe because in my 20s is when I started living alone and horror movies would scare me.. now I just don't watch as I will not get sleep! I love the black edged bottom paper and that doll reminds me of Bette Davis from whatever happened to baby jane! Great page here with your guilty pleasure.. your blending and journaling is wonderful and a great font was chosen too.. well done!
      cinna likes this.
    • amandac
      This is fabulous! I can feel the creepy horror vibe oozing from the page! LOVE love!
      cinna likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      Ok. Cool page. But www so brave. I've NEVER been able to watch a scary movie. I seriously have nightmares for years later if I do. This page is seriously awesome though
      cinna likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Such a great page! love all the painty goodness and your choice of elements - so perfect for the subject matter. I'm with @cfile, I enjoyed horror movies when I was much younger but just can't do them anymore.
      cinna and cfile like this.
    • Karen
      cinna likes this.
    • cinna
      @Karen thank you so much for the blog feature! ❤️
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    cinna
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).