flowersgal

Mar2021_LBW-challenge_flowersgal_web

Mar2021_LBW-challenge_flowersgal_web
    • JenEm
      Love that photo and circle cut outs. The burgundy flower picks up the color in your photo so well. Love this. :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I really like how you adapted the template for your rectangular layout. A great photo of the two of you. And you were able to pick up on the colors of your photo to match some of the elements used. Wonderful layout! Thanks SO MUCH for participating in Val's March template challenge. :frog

And please remember to link up your gallery image over at Val's blog to be entered in the random coupon drawing. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I see I will need more , much more time to be able to catch up properly with you, Patsy!!! the gallery is looking amazing... I had seen this and made a note to come back... will make time in the weekend to come back with time, LOVE the photo here, that background is amazing, it gibes the page power and so elegant the embellishing, perfect!!!!!! [​IMG]
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Mar 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).