flowersgal, Mar 7, 2020
Description:
March 2020 - Fiddle Dee Dee Challenge
Supplies:
Lynn Grieveson - Look Around
Fiddle Dee Dee - Fiddlesticks 63 template
RJMJ likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is fascinating and it is definitely "art". I've been getting my nails done for years and haven't ever participated in "nail art" but I've watched the technicians creating it and it's definitely "art". Lovely page, Patsy.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • zinzilah
      This is a super page with the great graphic feel to it.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Loving the red & black here. Yes, I agree, a great graphic feel.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • bellbird
      OMGosh! I always wonder if people with talons like these wash the dishes or can even hold a pen to write a shopping list! I can see the art but the practical nature in me wins over every time but u captured the exotic feel perfectly & picked papers that showcase them in a cool, modern way! Way to go!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • marijke
      Black & white and red is always is good combination! Love the photos and I'm sure that are real artists how can do this ... but not for my fingers ...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnG
      So cool and I love the bold look of this!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Very interesting, I am with Bellbird on this one though. How do you tie shoelaces and thread buttons? Love the exotic feel you conjured up.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Eyeore - I suspect that models have someone to dress them just for photo shoots or runway work. Seems to me that's the only way one could function for even a short time with those kind of nails. But they are fun to look at.
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Mar 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).