Mar2019_Scraplift Chall_web
flowersgal, Mar 2, 2019
Description:
Mar2019 - Scraplift Mrs Peel challenge
Supplies:
Lynn Grieveson - Round Robin kit
wvsandy and Cherylndesigns like this.
    • mcurtt
      Welcome back, stranger! I am really into birds this time of year, but are those robins I see??? Wow, that is early for them. We haven't had any of them around here yet, just the typical winter birds so far. Maybe spring isn't far away?

Love the full photo page, that red trim to pick up in the red in your cardinal pics, and the gray to match your fencing.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - Yes, we are home and since I have been without a computer for the past three weeks, I've missed so much.
      Surprisingly we have had robins all winter -- the first time I remember that being the case.
      We were expecting spring but with snow forecast for early am tomorrow I sent DH out to get more birdseed. He refuses to feed when spring comes!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Patsy! I love the cardinals and robins :) They look so beautiful against the snow :) I am smiling here seeing you feed the birds. It is my life with my Mom having been so involved with the Audobon Society and all... it just makes me smile so much :) Great lift of Cynthia's page. I can see this as a cover for a Christmas card :) Thanks for showing and playing along with the March Scraplift challenge. As Marilyn said, welcome back!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Mar 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).