flowersgal

Mar2018_Journaling Chall_web

Mar2018_Journaling Chall_web
flowersgal, Mar 3, 2018
Description:
March 2018 - Journaling challenge (interview)
Supplies:
Scrapping with Liz - 2016 Newsletter template (some parts)
Sara Gleason - Self Portrait
Lynn Grieveson - Fasten It
KittyY and norton94 like this.
    • redplaid3
      I enjoyed reading this. What a great stash of stuff! Kudos to you.
    • ashleywb
      What a fantastic interview page! I love everything about this from the composition, to the stapled tabs to the fact that you interviewed yourself. And boy, do you know how to stretch $20!
    • HeatherB
      Love love love that you showed off the previews of the kits that you bought with your MOC GC (I wanted those Labely Bits too). And love the way you have the Qs on the strips of green and how you've stapled them down. Great Q&A Interview! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • HeatherB
    • cfile
      Terrific page Patsy!! I loved reading your question and answers and seeing your "haul" with your GC!! Awesome!!
    • MrsGaramer
      Your page made me giggle! I loved the self interview. This is a great way to take an event from beginning to end.
    • rlucasmn
      This is an awesome interview; loved learning more about you. I also love your border of images from the store. Great background.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Mar 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).