amien1, Oct 4, 2019
Description:
KITS:
Happy Days Journal cards by Sabrina's Creations
Waterside Elements by Allison Pennington
Peachy Keen Elements by Sahin Designs
Moments Like This Papers, Elements & Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs

August BYOC Styles by Mommyish

TEMPLATE: Starlight Dressed Up by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Starlight-Dressed-Up-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
MrsPeel and Trish like this.
    • Trish
      love that background paper and the composition of the photos.
      amien1 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      as usual, my dear girl, you make the most amazing visual memory keep if not so amazing subjects.... this is gorgeous... your choices of colors bring happiness to a not very happy theme, I'm, as usual, amazed with the perfection of your shadows, every little bit of this page is so YOU...... hope your sister is well now? I myself was through an ordeal, a quick one in 2006, a not so very quick (and with hospital's messing up, as it is my "luck") that lasted 4 years from 2010 to 2014....) so I know the feeling.... hope you are well, my dear girl, and what a rocking, spectacular page this is!!!!
      going into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Justagirl and amien1 like this.
    • amien1 likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      Kissed the frog!
      amien1 likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      Congrats on the October Froggy Faves! Beautiful and fabulous page!
      amien1 likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Congrats on your Froggy Fave. So happy to see another beautiful soul taking charge in early detection. Also make sure you self examine too, unfortunately my mammogram alone did not pick up my primary cancer the ultrasound did in the end. Fantastic page and thank you hun for sharing your story and subbing for the fundraiser xox
      amien1 likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the design
      amien1 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    amien1
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    356.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).