jenn mccabe

Mambi Happy Planner with Hustle

Mambi Happy Planner with Hustle
jenn mccabe, Jul 27, 2016
Description:
Hustle: Stickers, Stamps, and Cuts
Hustle: Journal Cards
Hustle: Rubbed on Alphabet
little page inserts were made with Carded V. 23 : Planned Daily * cute way to note the little daily things to be done, track water intake, your meals, and appointments, and I can grab the day's card with me and throw it in my wristlet instead of lugging my planner when I'm out and about. :)
little page insert for tracking Lilypad Monthly Challenges made with Best Laid Plans: Designer Labels (cute BYOC, SOSN, and FF stickers for CTs or reminders to shop!)

other: pens are Frixion, pink reminder card and clips from Studio Calico

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
    • AllisonPennington
      THANK YOU!!! I'm so happy to see the Daily cards in there, too! That is exactly what I was thinking when I designed them. xoxoxoxo
    • MrsPeel
      now I want one!!!!!! Mambi..... I think am of to look for one here LOL LOVE this!!!!!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      fyi @MrsPeel ... Mambi stands for Me and My Big Ideas brand.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @jenn mccabe yes, so I just discovered when I went to Amazon..... I take it that is something you can buy the cover separate and then buy fillers? I even so little expansion rings? because is not made here, Amazon uk has little info....
      I thought it was just a spiral planner with the paper inside? I saw it says non acidic paper and all so that would be great for me....
    • jenn mccabe
      @MrsPeel I have to say, I don't think I've seen the covers sold separately? But maybe. They definitely sell dividers and pockets separately. There are expansion rings ... if you have a big super thick planner, but I choose to just keep a few months in my planner at a time and use the rings that my planner came with. I've seen expansion packs (theme related like recipes, home planner and fitness planner that you can add in) and graph paper inserts ... but haven't come across the actual dated calendar sheets as refills. They are so inexpensive, I would just buy a new one when mine ran out. They are 18 month calendars that are dated. Here in TLP shop there are tons of printables that are "HP" (for Happy Planner) sized to work perfectly with these rings. So you could print weekly spreads as much as you need. A very similar look is the ARC system with the disc bound rings. You might be able to find that easier over in UK? Not sure. PM if you have more questions!
    • jenn mccabe
      i just found covers available on MAMBI's website ... so yes, they do have them.
      @MrsPeel
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jul 27, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    181.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).