Mama Goose
carrie1977, Apr 1, 2020
Description:
Beautiful Life Elements - Sabrina's Creations
Hello Spring Mixer by Kim Jensen
Storyteller BYOC 2020 March Collection by Just Jaimee
trekmom likes this.
    • umyesh
      What a fun story! I love that you’re helping care for her :) I hope you get to see them hatch too! I love your mixed title and the little elements you’ve used. I love the green doily to go with the green scallop at the top, too.
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      pretty c&s page. Lovely photo
    • bellbird
      Oh my gosh! I can't see a date on this but I'm like dying of suspense - did u get to see them hatch or are you in lock down now & missed it?! I need an update! Tag me!! Awesome use of the birdseed !
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @bellbird Hahaha! She is still laying on those eggs! I check on her every day while at work but will be off next week for spring break. I REALLY hope that they don't hatch next week. I'll be sooooo sad if I miss it!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      I hope you get to see too-how long is spring break? Our state's Easter holidays start the week after next & go 2 wks, although the catholic schools are starting this week & extending their break - 2 or 3 weeks at this stage probably won't feel like long but it already feels like its the 95th of March o_O
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Right?! These last few weeks have been crazy and have made March feel longer than January. @bellbird

I go back to work on 4/13. I'll probably miss them hatching. I just hope they are all healthy and safe.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).