Nemla

Malta-in-spring

Malta-in-spring
Nemla, Jun 22, 2021
Description:
For the Inspiration challenge , I was stuck with how Stefanie's page celebrated the everyday , and I liked the structure of the page too.
Kits are;
Newspaper Clipping mask 1 by NBK design
Digital Scrapbooking Templates | Templates – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Art crush 15 by NBK design
Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Staples are from Alison Pennington Nature is magic bundle
The Lilypad :: Bundles + Collections :: Nature is Magic: A Bundle (the-lilypad.com)
Photos are mine
trekmom and Skivvy like this.
    • StefanieS
      Congrats on the engagement - love the way you stapled that on to the base newsprint. Wonderful fun interpretation of my challenge. Thanks for playing along.
      Nemla and Skivvy like this.
    • ajm
      Such a great every day page! Love the photos and journaling!
      Nemla likes this.
    • trekmom
      Oh how you snuck that engagement in, congratulations. This page is so gorgeous and wonderful. It's magazine worthy and perfection.
      Nemla likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the newspaper style layout with all the little happenings and the attachment with a big one. Terrific page.
      Nemla likes this.
    • Nemla
      DISCLAMER ; it is not my engagement ( my hubby would object :yup . It is my friends ) ..... but thanks for the well wishes
    • jam-on-toast
      I L-O-V-E this nespaper mask!!!! So cool!!! Great layoutand wonderful take on the challenge.
      Nemla likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great newspaper approach. And I wouldn't have noticed the engagement aside from others commenting. Congrats to your friends. :-)
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jun 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).