jam-on-toast

Malta 2003 - right

Malta 2003 - right
jam-on-toast, Apr 7, 2021
Description:
Template - April Template Challenge
Kit used - Now and Then freebie I got when I subscribed to the newsletter a couple of days ago. Glad to have discovered yet another great designer.

I loved the colours which matched my photos perfectly - as well as the theme - ideal for scrapping photos from 17 years ago.
This is the right hand side of the two-pager - the other is for FDD template challenge. The scalloped elements that both templates contain made it a no brainer.
    • mcurtt
      Great idea for capturing all of the small pics and your first trip together. And maybe by making a page, some memories may become more vivid for you. I love how you blended in a larger photo into the background. Thank you SO MUCH for participating in Val's April template challenge. :bunny

And if you haven't already done so, please remember to post your gallery link over at Val's blog to be entered in the drawing for LBW's $10 coupon. :-)
    • Angela Toucan
      more lovely photos and fabulous story telling. Great 2 pager.
    • marijke
      Beautiful photos and pages! Love you made a DP ... Are you going to make an album?
    • jam-on-toast
      @marijke I usually try to combine my hobby with the practical - creating with a purpose in mind helps me justify spending all this time scrapbooking... :) I love doing two-page spreads...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Apr 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    769.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).