Angela Toucan

Making Christmas Cards

Making Christmas Cards
Angela Toucan, Nov 21, 2020
Description:
For Rachel's November Challenge to use 3 Journal Cards.
Credits:
All the Little Joys by Rachel Jefferies.
Font: Rebecca's Printing.
KarenB and CaroB71 like this.
    • Annsofie
      Perfect kit to document your beautiful Christmas cards! I haven’t made any cards in two years, but this year, it seems important to show the people around you some extra love. I guess I just have to find my long lost Christmas card stuff!
    • KarenB
      I love how you've documented this. I sometimes make my own cards too. The stitching really adds dimension. beautifully done :)
    • flowersgal
      Wow, Angela, you always amaze me. I'm not sure where you find the time with all the things you have going on. A handmade card is very special -- like a small gift. I love that you and your family continue this tradition and you have done an interesting layout showing some of them. I do a Christmas letter with photos -- it's always a challenge to keep it to one page without crowding and still have plenty of room for journaling (but I do have to be concise).
    • mcurtt
      Great assortment of photos to help tell your story. Your pocket page & pocket art helped to supplement your story. Thanks so much for participating in Rachel's November pocket art challenge! :heartlub
    • QuiltyMom
      VERY fun!!!!! Thanks for sharing this page, and hurray for getting a jump on things!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Nov 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    169.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).