Serena

Make-Believe

Make-Believe
Serena, Jul 18, 2018
Description:
Credits:

Memory Pockets Monthly: Adore

Paislee Press: head in the clouds (collab with Valorie Wibbens)

Dawn Inskip: A New Chapter Paper Tears, Explore Doodles {M3 Aug 17}, Stick People, Recycled Masking Tape

Items below On Sale 50% off today 7-20-18!

Scrapping With Liz: Mini Blocks Templates

Pink Reptile Designs: XOXO | Elements, XOXO | Papers

Valorie Wibbens: Make Believe

Thank you for looking! :dance

• jazzmatazz
      What fun! LOVE all the patchwork background papers! That must have taken you HOURS! I also love the whimsical vignettes you have scattered throughout the page. The elements are charming, and the page is fantastic. Beautifully done!
      Serena likes this.
    • Dalis
      NOW, I need this template, you rocked it!!!!!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @jazzmatazz Actually! Thanks to @Scrapping with Liz 's beautiful templates, it was around forty minutes! And that was all because I was helping the kids with stuff while I scrapped! It was SUCH a stress reliever just to scrap about nothing and everything all at the same time, thank you SO much for seeing my work and your sweet words! :happydance2
      Dalis likes this.
    • Serena
      @Dalis It was SOOO fun. I really needed it after this week I had. To zone (when the kids weren't bothering me) and just create was sooo nice. Apparently I'm addicted to these style templates! LOL! If you get it and do a page, tag me!! I wanna see!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Jul 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    736.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).