Allison Pennington, Colourful Patterns and Backs
Paula Kesselring, Border Edge Overlays
Just Jamee, Jan15 M3 Overlays
Mommyish Holiday paper
Holliewood Studio flowers
Captivated Visions thread
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      It has been hard. I have started mine I think 3 or 4 times and I end up deleting the file. It's just not a pretty past.
    • Nemla
      I like your page, there are always two sides to most experiences,trick is to focus on the best one. Thanks for having fun with the Muse.
    • Nemla
      @Dalis just do something easy, it does not have to be a great meaningful page, it can be as simple as the place where you grew up to the place you live in now. Don't stress, it is supposed to be fun.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Nemla. HUGS, thanks~! I am going to go on a walk, last night was stressful with the Tornado Warnings and then I will work on it.
    • Electra
      @Dalis my past was nothing but Despair. Not so pretty either. But the thread is the lessons I learned and the woman I became so that it morphed into Joy. It's the truth. Nothing can change that.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Electra I wish we could meet and talk over coffee or tea!
    • Electra
      @Dalis Yes, I wish the same thing.:bk
      Dalis likes this.
    • Nemla
      @Electra I love the attitude and positiveness that you approached the challenge with
      Electra likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      You've created the discord in such a palpable way. I am intrigued by your comment "You can't get here from there. So the golden thread is thin and fragile." Yes, you've definitely made it that way. I would say the majority of the layouts you make are more towards the joy side...so I hope that thread is not as fragile as it appears.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jun 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).