olsondetours2000

Magical Car

Magical Car
    • Iowan
      First, how cute is he? Second, you're journaling is so superb.
    • amandac
      Oh I Love Chitty Chitty Bang Bang! What a clever idea for book week dress up! How clever are you guys??? Well done!
    • MrsPeel
      I think I may repeat myself a lot with you, but each of your pages takes me on a tripo to happy....love being able to see your family's adventures and this is so soooo cute and so SO very well scrapped!!!!!!!
      I may "steal" the border you made with the papers for a page...LOVe the feeling it gives to the page, love the photos, love the sweetness of his face...and there there is the "broche d'or" the golden seal for the page that is not only the journaling...but what it shows....of how intelligent and creative he is....not any kid would have thought about it....and is something that will be great for him in the future, his individuality paired with creativity...and then you as a mum, making it happen!!!!!! awesome page, awesome event.... tell him I say congratulations as he is creative, intelligent and has a great mum that makes his dreams come true!!!!!! absolutely amazing page!!!! needs to be shared Into the Froggy Faves!!!
    • dvhoward
      This is so great! I love the layered papers on the right edge. The journaling is superb, too. Thanks for playing along with Amy's ON THE EDGE challenge. :dancebun
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amy Wolff
    Uploaded By:
    olsondetours2000
    Date:
    Nov 17, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    252.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).