Magic
weaselwatchr, Mar 22, 2021
Description:
NOT MY PHOTO - credit Brian McGowan Unsplash
Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs Project Mouse (Pop): Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Pop-Bundle.html
Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs Project Mouse (Pop): Whispers freebie
Project Mouse FANniversary Template
JennFort, JenEm, MrsPeel and 2 others like this.
    • LivyBug
      This is stunning! Love the big photo and the patchwork below.
    • ScrappyHappy82
      I feel like I could sign my name to your journaling card! I had the very same experience growing up and the hubs and I also went to Disney World for our anniversary! Unfortunately I lost most of those photos in a hard drive crash, before I was digi and knew anything about backing up! :( But at least we have our memories right?! And you did such a great job recording some of them here on this page! The colors of the kit you chose match so perfectly with your photo and your title work is phenomenal!
    • MrsPeel
      this is gorgeous Donna...the most amazing photo (that if you didn't mention I would have thought you took it because your photos are as amazing!!!) I can't believe how many gorgeous pages I need to come back to stop by!!!!! I am trying my best to catch up properly with you all (my friends) so will do soon, but had to come stop at least in some....and this one is absolutely wonderful a master class on patterns combos, gorgeous way the card with the journaling stands out...brilliant all over!!![​IMG]
    • JenEm
      I love the colors of this kit with that photo. They compliment each other so well. Wonderful journaling, and elegant cluster work. Beautifully scrapped!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    weaselwatchr
    Date:
    Mar 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).