ArmyGrl

Magic

Magic
ArmyGrl, Oct 21, 2016
Description:
Created with Lynn Grieveson's Hawkstone kit.

TFL!
KarenB, MrsPeel and Tree City like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      you are spoiling my eyes today! lovin' the tilt on the photo going with the swirls...just awesome
    • MrsPeel
      this. is. amazing!!!!!!!!! I saw it last night from far, the thumbnail and then I was on the tablet and my arthritic hands don't do well, with it to type..... so I rotw it down on a piece pf paper.... to come look at this closer. You rock every page, and this is extra special to me.... I find it hard to make my pages "speak" without using tons of stuff....you? you are gifted...in the most elegant way, your pages always, always speak to me!!!!!!! this is gorgeous!!! uniting my two loves, the south and the north Americas!!!!!! [​IMG]
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      is the map from Lynn's kit?
    • ArmyGrl
      @MrsPeel it is...it is one of the stamps stretched out and then a blending mode ran on it (please don't ask which one cause I sure don't remember)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks!!!! and don't you worry about which blend mode, I don't scrap on any Photoshop related program so that will be all Greek to me anyway LOL Thanks!!!!! you are AMAZING!!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Oct 21, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    777px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).