spcoggs

Magic Kingdom: Journey Under the Sea

Magic Kingdom: Journey Under the Sea
spcoggs, Feb 24, 2018
Description:
Photos from our ride on the Journey Under the Sea at Walt Disney World last May.

Credits: Clean Lined Pocket Templates No 2 by Sahlin Studio; Project Mouse Artsy No 2 (paint) and Beginnings Bundle (paper & sequins) by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio; Let's Get Lost (water doodle) by Valorie Wibbens.
JennFort likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love how the soft watercolor JCs work with the darker phtoos - the contrast is so lovely! Beautiful glow in your photos!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • Karen
      I love that you were able to do a pocket page for the artsy challenge and made it look fabulous. Just the right touches of paint and I love the sequins (especially the star one!). Gorgeous page!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @Karen thank you! I was struggling with this one due to lack of "mermaid" elements - this challenge helped me approach it with a different perspective. :)
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @spcoggs Yay! That makes me so happy to hear! :) And I totally understand that struggle. Sometimes I get so focused on picking a kit that matches the theme of my photos and I love when something inspires me to just try a totally different kit or whatever. :) If you're looking for more mermaid elements in the future, one of my all time favorite kits is by Valorie Wibbens, called Let's be Mermaid... super cute mermaid tail in there and fun little matching bits and sequins in Sprinkles V43 by her too. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Feb 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).