sharonb

M3_Oct19_wk4

M3_Oct19_wk4
sharonb, Oct 29, 2019
Description:
Art Journaling Week 4 challenge M3. I used the M3 Oct. 2019 collection: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Overcome-Deepest-Fears-Oct-19/
MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • blueberries
      Oh wow. From a strictly art standpoint, this is a great page - good elements, fantastic colors and placements, really visually pleasing ... but that little circled part, that hit me square in the chest, and sums up exactly what I've been feeling lately. Sending you gentle thoughts, that things go as well as they can for you.
      Dalis likes this.
    • bbachand
      Beautiful layout, heartfelt words - a wonderful combination. I’m sorry for your loss.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      I share your pain as my husband passed away just last month. Everyone grieves differently but the art journaling has helped me as well. Your page was very moving - especially the words within the stitched circle.
      Dalis likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother. Life can suck. Your AJ page though, is beautiful and shows strength.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      I am so sorry for your loss Sharon, this is such a touching page. It sure hits you right on your soul!
    • MrsPeel
      oh Sharon, so very sorry for your loss..... I was just saying to someone who I thought I was kinda prepared for my dad's passing... he was 90 (a good life lived) and we lived 7000miles away..... but no, I dont think we are ever prepared to loose our loved ones..... a huge huggg, and if you ever think talking/venting witrh us would be good for you, don't hesitate to give me a shout.... there is this blessing, this gift we have with our art, craft, hobby...we can transform ugly things, sad events or even just pure emotion that isn't nice into the most amazing, beautiful pieces of art... and yours most certainly is, amazingly beautiful..... love how intense it is, visually and with your words (I can echo you on that) and the shadows with that heart fills my heart with the raw emotion of my own heart.....
      Once again, sorry for you loss, and thanks so so much for sharing this with us
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    sharonb
    Date:
    Oct 29, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).