August 2017 - M3 CT Challenge
Supplies:
M3 Aug17 kit - Explore
Lynn Marie - M3 Aug 17 - Explore - Add-on
Paula Kesselring - M3 Aug17 - Explore - Add-on
Lynn Grieveson - Blendy brushes
Dalis and MrsPeel like this.
    • BevG
      This is cute! I love how you blended your photo in with the artwork. I may have to copy your idea for some campfire pictures I have.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Everytime I see you in a page, I think what a wonderful woman, how I would love to sit and listen to stories you tell. This is pure fun, and your fire cozy! tee hee
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I was going to say something along the same lines that @AnneofAlamo just wisely said...... I LOVE coming to your gallery, so much I get lost in the hyper wonderful, super intelligent and beautiful pages you make, so much I would love to be able to stop in everyone to comment, and how I would LOVE to be nearer geographically, because I would LOVE to meet you in person. Love the way you take each and everyone of your pages to a special level, how there is always an element that makes me stay and just stare, bask in the beauty or the wisdom or maybe the journaling, or a quote, or just the pure beauty of your visuals...... Thanks so much for playing with us in the challenge, and also thank you THAN YOU so so very much for the amazing comments you always leave in my pages...... I'm a bit insecure at time (yeah, ok, most of the time LOL) and reading your words, knowing that I can have even a little bit of a responsibility for inspiring you in your awesome pages....well, so much validation, so much joy to my heart. Thank you so so much for taking the time to give me joy, always, both by your pages and by your comments in mine!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • willimena
      I like the serenity your page conveys and the wisdom in the quote.
    • Dalis
      I just noticed that your fire is an element and not part of the picture, what a cute little addition!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Aug 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).