M3 Challenge#3 - Here & Now
dvhoward, Sep 6, 2014
Description:

Mixed Media Monthly | August 2014 kit

Lynne-Marie | M3 Sketchbook

Little Butterfly Wings | M3 Borders & Flairs

Fonts | Angelina, Birch Std., KG Manhatten Script
    • jenevang
      Wow.  This is amazing.  I LOVE all of the journaling and how you have documented your life right now.  
    • scrapsandsass
      This is just fabulous!!! I love it all.
    • justjaimee
      Love how the journaling flows around the woman and love the teal pop of paint!
    • cfile
      What a fabulous page... love the white background with all the b/w goodies and journaling, yet the little bits of color to pop it :) Congrats on retiring! It is a glorious feeling!! Love your page here and glad you love the freedom scrapping gives to express yourself... you are really rocking the M3!!
    • HyperTyper
      Fantastic journaling!
    • faithfulhd
      absolutely adore this layout! :)

• MrsPeel
      wOw wOw and more wOws to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! absolutely agree with you about the woman in the flair.....this is espectacular, everything in here is perfection and so well worked!!!!! I have to admit I havent read the journaling yet (will come back) am rushing but I went to look at the challenge and saw this, could NOT not come say something!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know you, and I am SO glad you are here at the Pad...... welcome and what an entrance!!!!!!!!! gorgeous- Posted this @ the Froggy Favorites!!!!
    • bjc
      wowsers....super duper.... great layout and lots and lots of journaling...love it all 
    • zinzilah
      beauty, love the flow on the page, journaling, elements, so much in balance and harmony with each other.
    • KarenC
      This is wonderful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    Sep 6, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: