Celeste

M is for Move

M is for Move
    • Sokee
      L o v e!
    • jenn mccabe
      the clean graphic feel of this page rocks my world. love love love!
    • bjthomas
      Love this page! And what a great goal to have :) I got a fitness tracker for Christmas, but haven't been motivated to get out into the cold to put it to much use just yet. Hoping that changes soon!
    • christineirion
      Love your page! Great goal and design. It even motivated me to commit to walk today! That would be extremely cool if at the end of the year you could say you walked every day!
    • IntenseMagic
      Love the design of this page and the 2 photos from different perspectives!! All the best to you with your goals!
    • fanon
      love!!!!
    • Bellisae
      Totally love your clean compo and your choice of colors and pics here!
    • JSmith84
      Love the high contrast on this page, with the pops of color against the black and white.
    • StefanieS
      Love the classic Celeste style that shines from this layout, fabulous letter choice and eye use of a limited colour pallete.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Celeste! YOU look fabulous in this photo! Years younger and I love the attitude of I CAN do it all over the page!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Celeste
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).