Lynn May Challenge_our wild girl

Lynn May Challenge_our wild girl
cookingmylife, May 17, 2022
Description:
May 2022 Featured Product Challenge
Lynn Grieveson Designs
Wild and Free
Simplified Life Template

(Forgot how much I loved this template! Last use was when she got her first Covid VAX. She's braver day by day)

Lotus started working at the Fudge Kitchen, a job she applied for on her own, went through the interview process and was hired!
Such a big step in maturity and even better A PAYCHECK!
Her first...we are so very proud of her

Thanks for looking!
    • mcurtt
      Hi Maureen! So happy that things are going well for you. Great choice of word art, all around. Great clustering under your photo. Thanks SO MUCH for participating in Lynn's May featured product challenge. :beat
    • IntenseMagic
      I was just thinking of you yesterday, Maureen!! So happy to see your page pop up!! What a great photo and I love the beautiful paints! Gorgeous page!
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous story telling, great page.
    • flowersgal
      Maureen -- so glad to hear that all is going well with Lotus. Lovely page and hope to see more of yours here in the future.
    • LynnG
      WOW! That is fantastic! She looks so confident and happy. xx
    • Iowan
      Great job and good for Lotus to be able to snag a job…. I think I would like to work there too.
    • JenEm
      Sounds like a great place to work! Love the diagonal flow of your page with that wonderful photo. I hope that all is well, and send good wishes to you.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    May 17, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    599.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).