mcurtt

Lynn-Grieveson_2021-11_November_BYOC_1105_Berrylicious_web

Lynn-Grieveson_2021-11_November_BYOC_1105_Berrylicious_web
    • StefanieS
      Lovely heritage photo, wonderful journaling all right aligned and I admire the vertical lines you used to act as a foundation for the photo and story. Beautifully done.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Of course, you know, I love your story about the photo and the memories. So glad you have at least this one photo to accompany your many memories. Lovely page and this is one of my favorite designs with lots of room dedicated to journaling.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      superb journaling, lvoely photo, pretty cluster
      mcurtt likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is such a perfect heritage page, I love it so much. Interesting about the brothers remaining unmarried and living downstairs!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ajm
      This is absolutely stunning! Love the photo and journaling!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bestcee
      This is so fabulous! I love all the details about the summers spent with each other, and how the family never notified in advance, just showed up. That picture is a treasure, even if it has the flaws you mentioned. It's still better than nothing! I love how you documented these memories. Thanks for playing in the November Journaling Challenge!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Nov 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).