trekmom

Lynn Grieveson Story Telling Challenge December Treat Yo'self

Lynn Grieveson Story Telling Challenge December Treat Yo'self
trekmom, Dec 20, 2020
Description:
I used the kit from Lynn Grieveson called Sharped Eyed.
I'm so used to buying gifts and doing things for others that sometimes I forget that it's okay to treat myself.
Being a huge fan of the TV show, Parks and Rec, I had to call this treat yo'self. I promise I would never wear this where a child could read it.
LynnG likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Good for you! I buy myself gifts all of the time, and I'm not disappointed at all. I bought a book online, it came in yesterday. So I wrapped it, put a bow on it and a gift tag from Santa. The book is by a Polish author, Olga Tokarczuk, Drive your Plow over the Bones of the Dead. Freaky title, but it takes place in Poland and I'm always fascinated by things Polish these days. It's won the Man Booker award this year and it was recommended by NPR.

I hope you get much pleasure in your bracelet. :-)
    • Angela Toucan
      great story telling. Yes it's okay to buy for yourself. I've been making things for me this year - not just as gifts or for the home or the rest of the household.
      Thank you for taking my story telling challenge.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @mcurtt Thank you. That book sounds interesting. Ha, yes, my bad words bracelet gives me the giggles. It's the theme of 2020.
      @Angela Toucan Thank you. My new favorite thing is photo tiles at Shutterfly, they are reasonably priced and the size is 8 x 8. perfect for scrapbook pages. The come with a sticky back to hang right away. They look gorgeous but shipping from Shutterfly is very high. I bought quite a few when they had free shipping and am giving them away as Christmas gifts to family.
    • trekmom
      @mcurtt I found the book, I can read it on my kindle.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @trekmom As I mentioned above, mine is wrapped & I'll open it later this week. You'll have to let me know what you think. :-)

And enjoy your bracelet!!!
    • flowersgal
      Fun layout and good for you for buying something for yourself that will make you smile every time you look at it.
      trekmom likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      @mcurtt I'm pretty sure I read that some time back! A title one doesn't forget...
      trekmom and mcurtt like this.
    • cookingmylife
      Now I really really want to know what that bracelet says! DM me?? since we married we always buy our own gifts. 2nd marriages are simple!
      trekmom likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @cookingmylife It was translated into English & published in August 2019 for the United States, so probably... Yep, a title not easily forgotten.
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Dec 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).