trekmom

Lynn Grieveson October Challenge Old Photo

Lynn Grieveson October Challenge Old Photo
trekmom, Oct 13, 2020
Description:
For this page I used only Lynn Grieveson scrapping goodies:
Kit Nesting: Papers 4 and 18, house, flowers 5 and 6 and leaves.
Nostalgia kit: Frame.
Sing to Me: Glass 3 (love this) Banner 2, paper 6 and flower stem.
Valencia kit: Snippets golden glow of happiness and Snippet 4, riches. Glass 2 and 3.
Old Edges 2 -4.
Wind In My Sails: Flower 3.
This photo is of my mom's best friend Josie's wedding day. My mom is on the left with my dad, my auntie Jo and uncle Nick had their 60th anniversary recently. I've always called them aunt and uncle even though they are not actually my aunt and uncle.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous wedding photo, and beautiful layout
      trekmom likes this.
    • LynnZant
      Gorgeous old photo and love your wonderful flower work. Beautiful layout!
      trekmom likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh wow! An amazing group shot. I love those flouncy dresses. And your bold coloring choice of elements makes for a fun page. Are you going to get a copy to your Auntie Jo & Uncle Nick? I'm sure they'd be thrilled with it. :-)
      trekmom likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great photo and it is fun to look back on the wedding dresses of a different era. Great clustering of flowers, flairs and word strips.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Angela Toucan Thank you.
      @LynnZant Thank you. My mother gave me a whole bunch of old photos to scan into my computer and this one is so special. Seriously, how cute is my mom on the left?
      @mcurtt Thank you, I should send them a copy for sure! They had such a classy wedding, don't you love how the bridal party has their hair pieces gently blowing the breeze? I do.
      @flowersgal Thank you. I love them so much and simply adore how great my parents look in this photo. My dad cleaned up nicely for this. My mom always looked like Jackie Kennedy to me.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Oct 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).