RJMJ

Lynn Grieveson-November 2020-"Make It Your Own" Challenge-Together Is Better

Lynn Grieveson-November 2020-"Make It Your Own" Challenge-Together Is Better
RJMJ, Nov 29, 2020
Description:
Sneaking In At The Last Minute With My "Make It Your Own" Layout Page!...My Layout Started Out In A Completely Different Direction!...But Changed Dramatically As I Progressed Through The Creative Process!...I Had More Pieces Used & More Papers Clipped!...But Found That To Be Too Distracting! & It Didn't Look Cohesive With How I Saw The Final Vision...After Changing It Numerous Times!...So I Ended Up Just Keeping The Main Ripped Photo Frame! & The 2 Paints In The Background...I Clipped Papers To Them!...& Continued To Layer!...& Layer! & Layer! Using Lynn's Brilliant! Paints!...My Favorite Thing!...

Here Is A Link To The Here & Now Template Duo Pack:I Used Template No.2:

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Here-and-Now-templates.html

This Layout Is Certainly Speaking About My Own Life Currently!...Life Is Full Of Chaos! & Mess!...But It Is Also Full Of Brightness! & Color!...It's A Combo Of All These Things!...& Through It All We Persevere TOGETHER!!!!!!!...The Layouts Has A Duality Style To It!...Left & Right!...I'm Left-Handed!...Ray Is Right-Handed!...2 People! But 1 Together!...A Smaller Partition On One Side Than The Other!...Life Is Like That!...Always Looking For A Balance!...Between The Left & The Right!...Also It Represents Two Different People With 2 Different Views Or Not!...LOL!...2 Different People!...But Always Coming Together In The End!...All That Messy PAINT! Is Pretty Obvious!...It Is All There To Tell The Story Of Our Chaotic! & MESSY! Life Right Now!...My Partner Ray & I Have Been Together For 25 Years! Now!...Through All The Ups & Downs That Are OUR Life!...We Are Still Together!...Hanging In!...We Always Said "It Was You & Me Against The World!"...It Seems That Sentiment Still Holds True Today!...So With Strength! Grit! Perseverance! Love! & Each Other!...We Will Prevail!...I Hope!...LOL!...More Apartments To See On Monday!...Cross Your Fingers!...One Will Be A Winner!...

*For My Together Is Better Layout-I Used:

*Apple Of My Eye/Wild & Free & Sometimes Prickly-Lynn Grieveson
*Here & Now Templates-Template No.2-Lynn Grieveson
LynnG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I like the green reflected in the glasses across your page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Vibrant and chaotic! Fun page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      Just WOW! I'm blown away by this, in the best way. I will cross my fingers and my eyes for you if it would help. I enjoy reading your journaling. Your photo is fabulous.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Oh, my ... this challenge must have been easy for you as all your layouts are "make it your own." This is spectacular, colorful and brilliant! You know I always love to read your thoughts and your creative process. I'm blown away with this one. Thanks for participating in the challenge.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      "Out of clutter find simplicity; from discord find harmony; in the middle of difficulty lies opportunity" A.Einstein It will all work out and I love the abundance of green - a healing color!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      I'm always amazed when people can take lots of messy elements and put them together in the most beautiful way and it just works. The colors are gorgeous in this and my eye is drawn to the picture over and over again. Wonderful job!
      trekmom and RJMJ like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    657.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).