RJMJ

Lynn Grieveson-May-Inspiration Designer Challenge-Seeing Is Believing:Sign Of The Times

Lynn Grieveson-May-Inspiration Designer Challenge-Seeing Is Believing:Sign Of The Times
RJMJ, May 23, 2020
Description:
Another Great Challenge!...Not A Scraplift...But An Inspired Page Design..I Like This Idea...Since I Get So Much Inspiration From Other Scrapping Artists Here At The Lilypad All The Time...And What A Great Page For Inspiration...So Much There Open For One's Own Creativity...I Was Inspired By So Much...The Colors First Of All...Those Dark Shades Of Blue...[Reminded Me Of The Night Sky...In Combination With The Stars On The BG Paper...So My Layout Is A Bit More On The Dark & Moody/Broody/Contemplative Side & A Bit Grungy/Retro But More Futuristic Looking...But Despite This & The Subject Matter...The Colors Are Bright & More On The Positive Side Of Things...]...The Orange & The Bits Of Pink/Yellow/Red & Green... [Although It Wasn't Intentional]...I Ended Up Using Mostly The Same Kit/Same Heart Brad/Same Bird[Recolored]/Same Dark Blue Flower/Same Paint Piece...I Too Incorporated Hearts Using Another BG Paper & Blended That Together...I Used 4 Other Papers To Create The BG For My Layout...I Liked All That White Circle Business On The BG Paper & I Incorporated That Into My Layout...Using That Paint Element Mentioned Earlier...So All In All...Lots Of Creative Fun...I Think My Layout Pretty Much Speaks For The Times We Are Living In Now...We Are All Attempting To Adapt To Our Ever-Changing Uncertain World...With Positivity/Grace/A Lot Of Questions...& Some Fear Of The Uncertain Future...But We Must Hang In There..."Take Care" & "Be Patient"...[These WA Also Coincide To The Message In The Layout "You Got This"...]...One Can Only Hope That The Worst Is Now Over & That Things Will Get Better Now...One Can Only Hope...

*For My Seeing Is Believing:Sign Of The Times Layout-I Used:

*Be Kind & Now Is The Time-Lynn Grieveson
mywisecrafts, SeattleSheri and KarenB like this.
    • flowersgal
      Wow -- just brilliant. So colorful and playful and light filled and delightful! I'd love to sit at your side and listen to your thoughts and watch as you assemble one of your artistic creations.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      That's an amazing page! layers and layers of images to investigate!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous use of colour
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @flowersgal ...Oh!...Thank You! So Very Much!...You Are The Sweetest!...You Are Very Kind & Thoughtful Too...You Always Take The Time To Leave So Much LOVE! In My Gallery!...I Am Blessed Indeed!!!...This Just Brightened Up My Day!...I Love Lynn! & Her Kits!...I Have So Many In My Stash!...Always A Pleasure To Work With Her Stuff!...Upon Creating This Layout...It Kinda Took On A Life Of It's Own...It Showcases All The Things That I Have Been Feeling These Days...It's An Honor To Be Featured!...Blessings Are Always Plentiful Here At The Lilypad...This Is Just One More I Am Grateful For!...:bk...
    • LynnG
      So incredible!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I always enjoy reading your comments about your pages. Loving the vibrant, almost fluorescent, vivid coloring!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, awesome. The drama of the high contrast is perfect and much bolder than I would aim for and yet suits your layout perfectly.
      Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    314.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).