RJMJ

Lynn Grieveson-March 2021-Stretch Your Stash-Let It Be

Lynn Grieveson-March 2021-Stretch Your Stash-Let It Be
RJMJ, Mar 28, 2021
Description:
Interesting Challenge...But I Guess I Didn't Read the Rules Properly...I Just Finished My Page With The 2 JC Cards In The Layout...But I Created The Cards In My Actual Layout...Not Separately First...I'm Not Sure How To Separate Them As Such...Hmmm...I'll Have To Think On This One...I'll Post My Layout Just The Same & Try to Extract The Cards Later...But It May Be Awhile Before I Get Back Here With That Done...Thanks! For The Interesting Challenge!...I Can't Remember The Last Time I Created Journal Cards!...

*For My Let It Be Layout-I Used:One Day At A Time-Lynn Grieveson
LynnG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous cards and page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      So much goodness with the cheerful yellow background, all the butterflies and cut flowers. Thanks for participating in the Stretch Your Stash challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing the journal cards separately when you get them separated (hopefully before the 3/31 midnight EST deadline!).
      RJMJ likes this.
    • G.J.
      Wow! simply amazing, you did an outstanding work layering all those elements. Love the blended photo, the cut-outs and how you used the butterflies, super work!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      And how many layers on this one? LOL! Lovely with the yellow and all.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    721.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).