RJMJ

Lynn Grieveson-July-Aug-Recipe Challenge-Anticipation

Lynn Grieveson-July-Aug-Recipe Challenge-Anticipation
RJMJ, Aug 1, 2020
Description:
It's Kind Of Funny!...I Said I Wasn't Gonna Scrap Today!...Take A Break Of Sorts!...I Wasn't Planning On Scrapping Today...But I Was Browsing The Site This Morning...& I Was Checking Out Various Layouts...& Realized Something...I Literally Ran Out Of Time Last Month To Finish All The Challenges That I Wanted To!...But I Really Wanted To Complete Lynn's Recipe Challenge...[I Did Her Other Challenge...]...But I Thought I Missed The Deadline Of July 31st!...Come To Realize That The Challenge Runs Until August 15th...LOL!...Too Funny!...

Either Way...Circumstances Allowed For Me To Create & Finish This Layout...In This Time Of Covid-19 & Social Distancing!...& The Inability To Travel Anywhere...Some Restrictions Have Been Lifted Depending On Where You Live...& Eventhough You Can Travel In Some Places...The Fear Of Covid-19 Has Stopped A Lot Of People!...So This Layout Is All About Dreaming Of Where You Want To Go...Whenever That Times Come Again...That Time When You/We Feel Safer To Travel...Really?...I'm Not Sure I Will Ever Feel Safe To Travel Again?...But One Will Dream Just The Same...But That Being Said...It Was A Lot Of Fun Creating This Layout!...The Extraction Of My Big! Bright! Pretty! Large Flower...Front & Center...& The Fun & Creative Use Of Paints & Frames Combined Together...With The Fun Idea Of The Two Vertical Photos A Bit Askew & Torn Without Any Frames To Speak Of!...Lots Of Fun Techniques In One Layout!...

*As Per The Rules Of This Recipe Challenge:2 Stars/2 Paints/2 Flairs/A Two Word Title/The Date/Journaling/Shadows...& ...2 Vertical Photos...My Two Vertical Photos Are Flanking Each Side Of The Layout...One To The Left & One To The Opposite Right...They Are Not Blended In So As To Stand-Out...And They Are Not Framed Either...It Didn't Say In The Instructions That They Had To Be...So Hope This is O.K....

*For My Anticipation Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-June 2020-Happiness Is Planning A Trip-Lynn Grieveson
*World's Away-Page Builder-M3 June 2020-Add-On-Lynn Grieveson
*Fly Away-Paint-M3 June 2020-Add-On-Lynn Grieveson
djp332 likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Those flowers are almost psychedelic! Amazing color here!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wow, those gorgeous flowers could surely make one happy. I like how you extracted one and then put a heavy stroke around to emphasize even more. So artsy and beautiful!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      stunning and so eye catching.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      NIIIIIIIIIIIce! Love how you used the frames. Very creative way to do so. Love the colors. So bright and cheerful. Awesome blending. well done! :bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • djp332
      Great extraction!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Yes we run from the 15th to the 14th, glad that you not only found the time but also the inspiration to play along this month. Lovely bright flower filled splendour.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    453.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).