RJMJ

Lynn Grieveson Design-October 2020-Recipe Challenge-The Storms Of Life

Lynn Grieveson Design-October 2020-Recipe Challenge-The Storms Of Life
RJMJ, Oct 28, 2020
Description:
Hey There Everyone!...Another GREAT! LYNN Challenge!...Some Of You May Know That My Life Is Filled With Ups & Downs!...Lately!...Being Evicted! From Our Apartment Complex After 20 Years!...Having Hernia Surgery On Friday! That I Have Waited 4 Years For!...INSANE!...I Had A Week To Prepare!...After Going For Tests! For Days!...Just To Qualify!...Covid Testing Mandatory!...Surgery During A PANDEMIC!...Who Would Have Thought It!...Not I!...I'm Recovering Now!...I Had A Few Pitfalls!...But I'm Doing A Bit Better Today!...Still In Pain!...& Having To Be Careful!...No! Leaning Forward To Put Pressure On My Belly!...We Started Looking For A New Place Now!...Have Started Getting Rid Of The Things We Don't Need/Want!...It's A Process!...But We Are Working On All Of It!...Not To Mention My Other Health Issues!...We Do Have Until February 2021! To Move!...But We Want To Be Gone Long Before Then...But Overall...We Will Survive! OVERCOME! & MOVE ON!...

*That's What This Layout Is All About!...The Storms Of Life!...How They Come & Go!...But For Us! Lately...More Coming Than Going!...We Have Survived EVERYTHING! Together!...For Over 20 Years Now!...This Layout Celebrates That Too!...We Have Always Said Our Mantra Is "Us Against The World"...!...It Still Is!...We Will SAIL THROUGH THE STORMS OF LIFE!...The Layout Is Chock Full Of Imagery To Back Up My Feelings & Emotions!...The Umbrella Reps. The Storm...The Mona Lisa Masked...LOL!...Reps. Art/Culture...Our Covid Times!...The Wearing Of Masks!...My Own Artistry For Creating Layouts!...My SANITY!...The Boats!...Sailing Through...We Both LOVE! The BEACH!...The Birds!...We Both LOVE! The Singing Birds!...We Hear The Birds Each Morning Here During The Spring & Summer!...Plus! You Guys Already Know! How Much MUSIC! Is Part Of My Everyday Life!...The Flowers!...Nature's Beauty!...Leaves Too!...We Are Both Nature LOVERS!...The Butterflies! The Stars! The Hearts!...All Relating Back To Everything I Already Said!...Our LOVE! For Each Other!...Lasting Over 20 Years Now!...We Are The Stars! In Our Own LIVES! Too! & For Each Other!...The Butterflies Rep. Rebirth...New Beginnings!...Fresh Starts!...If You Look Closely...I Even Incorporated A Little House!...To Represent Our Impending Move! To Our NEW! Home!...Despite The Looming Storm...Blue Skies...Sunshine! & A Rainbow!...Looking Up Towards Heaven!...For Strength! Clarity! & Positivity!...The Coffee Pic! Is A Bit Of Fun!...Ray Is Obsessed! With Coffee!...I Don't Like Coffee!...& She Is An Artsy! Sort!...Hence The ART! Connection To Mona Lisa!...Everything Is Connected!...LOL!...& I Have A Small LOVE! Of Sunglasses!...Got That In There Too!...I Have Light Sensitivity Issues...So I Always Wear Sunglasses Outside In Sunlight!...The Word GRATEFUL! In The Left Corner!...I'm So Very Grateful! For Ray!...My Family!...& My Many Friends!...I Feel The TLP! Sisterhood! LOVE! Here Each & Every Day Too!...

*As Per The Rules For This Recipe Challenge...I Have Completed Them All...But Upon Further Review!...I See That The Journaling Was Supposed To Be Hand-Written...I Used WA Strips!...To Convey My Journaling Story!...So Perhaps This Layout Won't Be Eligible For This Challenge...Well That's O.K...I Worked Really Hard On This Layout...& So I'm Gonna Post It...But I Understand If It Doesn't Qualify...Sorry About That...But I Had A Happy! Creative! Time!...Using So Many Of Lynn's WONDERFUL! Products!...Just The Break I Needed From Today's Many Stressors...

*For My The Storms Of Life Layout-I Used:

*Winds Of Change/M3 April 2020-Elements & Template-This Storm Shall Pass/Wind In My Sails/Sing To Me/I Wander/Nesting/Forestier/Be Kind/Heartfelt Paint-All By Lynn Grieveson
Electra and mywisecrafts like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love the masked-up Mona Lisa! You always make the most creative pages/artworks!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Another amazing art journaling layout. I, too, love the masked Mona Lisa. Glad to hear the surgery went well and that you are recovering. Good luck in finding just the right new home in a timely fashion.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wonderful collage
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      What a fantastic and funky page. I am glad you had your surgery and are recovering. I wish you the best of luck finding your new home. I love how you say the storms of life, it's a good analogy. I also agree about the sisterhood here, everyone here is so kind and great.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      My oh my this page says a lot! and yes there are always storms but we sure are having a boatload this year!! May you have 'fair winds and following seas' ahead!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Wow! Oh Wow!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • LynnG
      This one of my new favs of yours! So much energy and so full of meaning. Sorry about all the downs lately - fingers crossed for lots of 'ups' to come to balance them out!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      Oh wow!!!! Lots of energy....lots of emotions....love how you capture the highs and the lows.....It will look up.....my philosophy is....when life throws a curve or brings you down....there's a flat iron to straighten it and when down, the only direction left is UP. Here's to UP!:wine:bk:bk:bk:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Electra
      I love everything about this! And I love your psotive outlook!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, you are such a warrior and keep on keeping on.
      love the drama of this page and the insights you always share with your process. Thanks for playing and creating two stunners.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    378.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).