RJMJ

Lynn Grieveson-Cut It Up-Template-The Faces Of Fall

Lynn Grieveson-Cut It Up-Template-The Faces Of Fall
RJMJ, Sep 21, 2020
Description:
Here's A Funny Story About This Layout...It Was Created For The September Style Challenge...Apparently...I Didn't Pay Attention To The Rules!...I Should Have Rechecked The Rules First...Didn't Realize The Page Had To Be A Grungy Style! With A Lot Of Elements Strewn Across!...It's Kind Of Funny!...Since Most Of My Pages Are Somewhere Around That Style & I Do Use A Lot Of Elements Too!!!...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...The One Time That I Did A More Clean Style...It Doesn't Qualify For That Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...DUH!...:D :giggle :hummm....But That Being Said...I Love This Newly! Acquired Template Pack Of Lynn's & I Was Super! Excited To Give It A Go!...& I Am Really Happy! With How The Layout Looked In The End...So I'm Going To Post It Here In My Gallery Anyway...

It's All About Fall!...Today Is The First Day Of Fall!...So Appropriately-Speaking...Some Super Cute! Fall Faces Are Here To Grace My Layout & Fill-Up Lynn's Wonderful Template Too!...Happy! First Day Of Fall! Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!...It Really Is My Most Favorite Time Of The Year!...

*For My The Faces Of Fall Layout-I Used:

*Hello Autumn-Just Jaimee
*Cut It Up-Templates-Template #4-Lynn Grieveson
*Imagine-PT-Styles-Color Overlay/Art Crush No.9-Color Overlay-Styles/Spring Flings & Easter Things-Color Overlays-Color Overlays 5 & 1-All By NBK Design
gardnwings, trekmom and mywisecrafts like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    409.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).