lgrieveson_yonder-worn-papers-2.jpg
lgrieveson_retro_pop_2_border.psd
lgrieveson_seed_head_watercolor_3
lgrieveson_seed_head_watercolor_14
textual png layers transfer 4_layer15
lgrieveson_yonder-prong
lgrieveson_seed_head_watercolor_2
Fonts: Albertus Bold and Crud
Photographer unknown (probably my grandmother)

Color illustration:
- No. 8817.
- Illus. in: Detroit Publishing Company. Little "phostint" journeys; tours through the wonder places of America, ©1912, volume 7.
LynnG likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Film was such a luxury in the Depression years and so many photos of those days have people stiffly standing - somewhere. Not our way today! Great background work!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely journaling and special photo. I like how you added the postcard to give the location of the photo
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Smwhite
      Shar, this layout is truly a stunning heritage page! It could fit perfectly in a vintage field guide to Yellowstone!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • flowersgal
      This is my idea of what a vintage page should be, Shar. Love the neutrals and the faded look, the vintage postcard and that great photo of your grandfather. Enjoyed your journaling (don't we always wonder what others were thinking as they stared into the camera?). I really love that you kept it "clean" without a lot of embellishments but instead used the subtle paints to add interest. Bravo!!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love the background paper you used, that photo supplemented with the vintage postcard. Only one photo? Well, film was precious, and processing wasn't cheap. I guess they decided that seeing it was enough. Thanks so much for participating in Lynn's Old Photo Challenge. :beat
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Jul 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    80.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).