LV-MOC-1903

LV-MOC-1903
lvancura, Jan 3, 2019
Description:
MOC 3: Grid
Paislee Press: Page Turner, On My Desk
Traci Reed: Blissful Stitches
    • cfile
      I love your grid page and seeing some of the books you read.. wow that is a lot of books (listed in your jurnaling!)! I remember the days of reading in my car at lunchtime when I worked. I ran through books like water then! I am excited to go to the book store tomorrow.. I love the stitches you used too and the book stams.. well done! TFS!
      lvancura likes this.
    • juljul13
      I love this page. I'm thinking of doing one on books too. Thanks of the inspiration for the layout and the books.
      lvancura likes this.
    • Nemla
      My favorite pastime ( after scrapping maybe ) Love the way I now also have a booklist , after seeing your page.
      lvancura likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love your take on this challenge! I may be making my grid for books now. Thanks for the inspiration!
      lvancura likes this.
    • nessita
      Love, love, love this page. I'm gonna check the books, too :)
      lvancura likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Fabulous way to showcase your reading list. Brilliant!
      lvancura likes this.
    • spcoggs
      What a great idea! And now I need to add to my "to read" list. :)
      lvancura likes this.
    • KarenB
      Soooo creative! I love this:)
    • caapmun
      Love this page - I really need to get back to reading more - some great choices in there!
    • bestcee
      This is a fantastic page! I love the take on the grid and documenting a few of your favorites! Thank you for participating in my challenge!
      lvancura likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    lvancura
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).