Luke-age-2-web
michele hillam, Jun 21, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs - Homebody
Kristin Aagard - Backyard Boys
MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      What a cutie... Awesome extraction! Love the bullet journaling and title block across the top. WAY TO ROCK THE extraction challenge!
    • IntenseMagic
      Haha this is so great!! Love your list and fantastic extraction!! Looks like a magazine cover!
    • MrsPeel
      LOLOL at the list!!!!!!!!!!!! my daughter Sarita was like that when she was a toddler, she has the awake mood which was constant singing, dancing and talking loud, and then asleep...no middle of the way!!! as a matter of fact we are still like that a bit (we are Latinas, living in London which means sometimes people think we are arguing but we are just at our normal volume LOL) LOVE your extraction!!!!!!!!! amazing job with the hair, the whole extraction is awesome!!! gorgeous, beautiful & fun page!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Nemla
      I love lists of their favourites and their hates too. Every 6 months or so I make pages for my friend about her grandkids, and it is turning in to my most favourite scraps of them. This is great, and I might steal your idea of an extraction for next time...
    • londoncuppa
      Too cute, Michele! Love the list and your extraction. The list font was a great choice too.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Jun 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count: